Terms & Bedingungen
These general conditions of sale and delivery apply to all purchase contracts that are included with the online store.
By ordering you accept these terms and conditions relating to Warranty, Use, Shipping and Privacy described in the appropriate sections.
Please check the integrity of the package and the product immediately upon delivery, in front of the shipper
- The product is guaranteed for 24 months from the delivery date.
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects only.
- The warranty is valid only if the product is used exclusively for the practice of wing foil, limited to personal recreational use.
- The warranty does not apply if the product is used for teaching, rental or competitions.
The warranty does not cover the following conditions / cases:
- Normal wear out
- Collisions, scratches or other damage caused by foreign bodies.
- Damage caused by jumps or bumps.
- Damage caused by overexposure to sun rays, UV rays, salinity and prolonged humidity outside the practice sessions of sport.
- Damage caused by exposure to high temperature gradients and/or exposure to temperatures above 50 ° C or below -5 ° C.
- Damage caused by overpressure.
- Damage due to improper use of the product, outside the recreational practice of wing-foil.
- Damage caused by bad or lack of maintenance.
- Damage caused by assembly not conforming to the recommendations of this manual.
- Damage caused by impact with strong/high waves, shorebreak.
- Personal injury and damage caused to the user while using this equipment.
- Personal injury and damage caused by the user to others while using this equipment.
- Any modification made to the product that makes it different from the original configuration automatically excludes it from the guarantee/warranty.
The warranty is invalidated in the non-compliance with the instructions contained in the manual downloadable from "" this page
In proceeding with the purchase, you declare that you have carefully read the use and maintenance manual and agree to follow the indications and clauses described there.
AFTER SALE SUPPORT:
Despite the excellence of the materials used, the optimized assembly process and all the quality control procedures used during the manufacturing of our Boostials, it could still happen that a produced board could be affected by a manufacturing defect.
We ask you to send us the information relating to the defect found (the description and sharp, high-definition photos of the defective area/component) to our support email address:
email@example.com for a preliminary assessment of the defect.
We will process your request as quickly as possible.
If necessary, we will ask you to send the defective product to us at your expense, after having packed it correctly and accurately to the following address:
Via Antonio Meucci 7, I-39055 Laives (BZ), ITALY.
In this case we will make a careful assessment to assess whether the damage / defect is covered by the warranty and we will reply to you as soon as possible.